Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Sweetest Thing

Our dog, Casey has some issues. One of them is that she has a soft trachea which causes her to breath rather strange from time to time. It sounds like she is going to throw-up, however, she never does. When this happens there is nothing you can do to make it better and usually within a minute or so she is back to breathing normally. Today she was laying on her bed when this happened and before I knew it I heard Nora over there talking to Casey. I looked over at the bed and saw Nora down on the floor hugging Casey and telling her "its okay, Casey, I hold you". I love my little girl. Although there are times lately where the increased whining have driven me crazy, its times like these that I am reminded of how sweet and innocent she really is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home