Thursday, September 30, 2010

Todays the day!!

Today is the day. It is 5:45 am and in an hour I am due to check into the hospital to start the induction process. I am nervous and excited all at the same time. My house is not perfect, nor did everything get done that I had hoped for, but it is as good as it is going to get, and I am OK with that. Thankfully (I think) we have finally agreed upon a name and since we have held everybody in suspense this long, well I guess we are just gonna hold out a little longer. I will say that my number one choice, sadly, has been thrown in the wash. So has Ryan's. I guess its all about compromising, huh? I will try to keep updated on all the happenings as well as possible, but for now, the plan is that I will have to remain in the hospital for 48 hours following little lady number 2's arrival. Wish me luck and please, if you can send good vibes, prayers, etc. my way for a speedy, safe, delivery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home