Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Few Accomplishments

Nora's ability to learn new things is amazing me. In the past month or so she has learned how to recognize nearly every single one of her lettters, sing her entire alphabet, count to fifteen (in English) and learn a few of her colors. Tonight when we were reading books prior to bedtime, Nora told me she was going to count the dogs on the page. I told her okay at which point she started saying "uno, dos, tres, quatro, cinco". I was amazed! However, at the same time the thought that we may be watching a little too much Dora crossed my mind! I can't get over this little lady. She constantly wants to learn and LOVES to show off her accomplishments. I hope this desire continues for many years to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home