Thursday, October 8, 2009

You know what I hate about pictures????

Waiting to get them back! I have become sooo spoiled with this digital age and having my friend, karimackphotography.com for a photographer that when I decide to take Nora somewhere else www.joyfulphoto.com for a change I die waiting the 7-10 days to see the darn things. I know I am impatient. Sometimes really impatient. It hasn't been 7 days yet, let alone 10 and I have checked daily to see rather or not my surprise has arrived. Guess what? It has not, but it will soon enough and I will be sure to share them with you! I am thinking they might be REALLY cute! Afterall I did make statements that she was going to be the cutest little witch ever (even if she wont keep her hat on) =0) !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home