Thursday, October 3, 2013

Feeding Goats... Or not...

Today was yet another fantastic day at the Miller's. Princess Reese had a field trip to the pumpkin patch. Because of this, rather than Ryan taking her to school, I took her so that I could go on the field trip and Ryan could head on to work. Apparently, the switch-a-roo in this routine was not a-okay with Reese and from the moment she woke up this morning she let us know. After finally bribing her into the car after many minor incidents, one which included intentionally urinating on the clothes I wanted her to wear seconds after I had forced them on her, we made it to the pumpkin patch. All was "yucky" while there (Reese's way of saying she doesn't like something), but the icing on the cake was when it came time to feed the goats.... Reese's sweet old teacher who has to be nearly as old as my Mother handed out goat food to all the kids. Reese gladly took hers, acted completely fine about taking it, and then proceeded to throw the food AT her teacher's face.... I was mortified and thankful that we made the decision for her to stay at her "special" preschool all at the same time. Afterall, I am sure that poor teacher has probably had worse things than goat food thrown at her!! Now, to figure out how to make things in this girls life a little less yucky a little more often is the next task I need to conquer and quickly before I have to live through anymore mortifying moments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home