Sunday, November 28, 2010

I Think We've Turned A Corner

The little lady of our house is quickly approaching her two month birthday. It seems impossible to think that she has been with us this long. Thankfully with this time we have all adjusted to having her in her family and things are going MUCH more smoothly. She is sleeping better, smiling more often and crying VERY little compared to the first 6 weeks. So quickly she is becoming a little person. I cannot believe it, but with a little help she can sit in the bumbo chair. She still is quite in love with the Maya wrap, and if she does start to cry then almost every single time, if I just put her in it, she will stop crying. It is so different having a child who wants to be held vs. having a child who NEVER wanted to be held. Honestly at first I was annoyed by it, but now, I wouldnt have it any other way. Today I measured her and she is 24 inches long. She was 19 and 3/4 inches when she was born. Although I have no idea what she weighs, she is doing a very good job of filling up her 3 to 6 month clothes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home