Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Let the Madness Begin- Potty Tranining

I have to be honest. I have been guilty of putting off potty training Nora primarily because our life has been nothing but chaos. Shes ready and has been for quite some time. I, however am NOT. Last night I went to put Nora to bed and she told me she was going to pee in the toilet. Thinking it was her excuse to come back downstairs, I said, okay, lets go pee in Mommy's toilet. She said okay and so off we went. She climbed right up onto the toilet, no little Dora seat, no potty chair, and peed in the toilet. I was shocked and PROUD. She was sooo happy for herself. This morning when she first woke up I asked her if she wanted to potty in the toilet and she told me yes. She headed for my bathroom, climbed right up on the toilet and did it again. I guess my days of diapering two children at once are coming to a close. I can't believe how big my "little" lady is getting! Wish us luck. I dont have a lot of patience these days =0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home