Thursday, February 25, 2010

Naptime

Nap time has been quite the struggle around this house for quite some time. For some reason, out of the blue one day Nora decided she was going to fight taking her nap. One day turned into two, etc. etc. The problem is that she will nap for anybody but ME. I have tried to analyze the situation and determine what happened to cause this, but I have yet to figure it out. After several days of listening to hours of crying I had finally decided it was just something that was not going to happen but that no matter what she was going to stay in her room for no less than two hours. Today (I dont know if it is because she is sick) she FINALLY went down for a nap!!! I am HOPING and PRAYING that this silly little battle has been conquered and she has FINALLY realized that naps are a good thing... Afterall nothing breaks my heart more than hearing my baby screaming for hours on end. Pleeeeassssseeee God let this be the end!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home