Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Year Ago today...

I was due with Nora. It was also our 2nd Anniversary. I can remember waking up thinking, nope, not gonna be today. I went to the doctor, didnt have very positve news and walked out thinking it would be days. We later scheduled an induction for you and I can remember thinking well if nothing else, there IS light at the end of the tunnel. The not knowing when you were coming was getting to me and I was very anxious to meet my little girl! Thankfully you didnt stay in the oven too much longer and you made your debut three days later on the exact date that your cousin Zachy did not want you to arrive.... his birthday! I knew since that moment you were going to be my sassy little thing and guess what? You are!!!


And because a blog just isn't the same without a picture. Here is one of my BIG girl and her favorite toy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home