Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween this year was a big hit. Nora was more than excited to be a flamingo, and after much consideration I decided to have Reese be the witch that Nora was a few years back. The witch costume was too stinkin cute to pass up and I figured this might be the last year that I would feel right doing this to her! Reese, next year, I promise, you will not have to wear your sister's hand-me-down costume. Your Mama loves you and she will make you your very own costume =0)


 Trick or Treating at Grandma and Grandpa Miller's
 All the cousins. NONE of them wanted to take a picture!
 The little witch and all her loot from Grandma and Grandpa Bercaw
Nora and her friends that we went trick-or-treating with

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home