Tuesday, October 11, 2011

In Love

I am in love. In love with my little girls. But lately, I have really been in love with this little girl:
This little girl is getting SO big. This little girl is at an age that I am absolutely in LOVE with. This little girl is at an age where I can now easily see why I ended up getting pregnant with another little lady when her big sister was her age! She is SO MUCH fun. She is sassy. She is adventurous. She is obedient. She does NOT talk back. In fact she says a total of three things: Mama, Dadda, and ugh (In her language, "ugh can stand for many things). And those curls? Oh yes I am in love with those, too. Yeah, I am in love. In love with every.little.thing. about this little girl!
Oh and for the record, I kinda love her big sister, too! Especially when the two of them love each other this much:
Being a Mama is the best thing EVER!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home