Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thankful... for 30 days


Lately it seems as though my life has been making some changes for the better. I have lost (a ton of) weight, feel better about myself, have started exercising, maintained my home,went from working full time to very part-time and overall feel like my life (for the most part) is finally under control. Since the chaos has finally somewhat subsided, I have been able to reflect on life in general and not just make it through the day. With this, I have realized how truly thankful (and lucky) I am to have the life that I have. This month, I am paying tribute to all of these things one day at a time.

Today is day one and lets face it, for me, the utmost important thing that I am thankful for is my belief in God. Here's why folks. Without Him there would be NOTHING and therefore nothing else to be thankful for! I am thankful for Him creating me, forgiving me and carrying me through the thicks and thins of life. I am thankful that I know that just when I am ready to throw in the towel and give up, or feel like I am all alone in this world, that if I just stop and repeat my favorite verse "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" that I can let go and let God help me. I dont have to try and do it all on my own, I dont have to be sad, alone and feel separated from others... I don't have to feel empty,let down, or overwhelmed, because, I am NEVER alone, I always have my God who is there to help me and believe in me NO MATTER WHAT and friends, in my opinion that is something to be mighty thankful for!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home