Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Beautiful Spring Day..



I had been thinking that Nora needed "stuff" to play with outside. Aside from a few ride on toys, she really had nothing. She LOVES to play out on our deck, and since our yard is much lower than the main level of our house, I have to admit I am quite guilty of gating off the deck and letting her run in and out of the house freely. After considering purchasing a swingset we decided to hold off on that and so I decided a sandbox would be perfect. So far, Nora seems to like it, though she was a little hesistant to get in it at first. After being sat in it by me, she had a good time and I think it just might be our new way for Mommy to get her work done on days that she is trying to work from home!!

(I think this might be one of my new favorite pics of the little lady)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home