Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What A Bright, Bright Sunshiny Day!!

Today was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Something about sunshine just completely changes my mood. I LOVE summer. I love spending time in the sun and doing ANYTHING outdoors. The higher the temperature, the happier I am. Today I was HAPPY. Happier than I have been in a LONG time. Happy to finally get a good glimpse of Spring without snow in the future forecast. My little girl was happy too. She let me know several times. We took advantage of this day. I skipped work (I will pay for it later when I try to do two days work in one) and we played, and played and played. We started the morning shopping, then met Daddy for a picnic at the park, came home for a nap, went and visited Great Grandma and Great Becky, came home, made dinner, played basketball, went for a walk, played some more basketball and then called it a night. There was nothing about today that wasn't perfect. I sure hope we can have more days like this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home